The Website and you
If you have any questions regarding the Website or these terms and conditions, or in the unlikely event that you have or any complaints about any products purchased by you from the Website, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or by post using the address provided below
1. Promotional Offers
- Offers in store can not be used in conjunction with offers online unless otherwise stated
- They are only valid on full-priced items and cannot be used on sale or promotional items which are already discounted unless otherwise stated
- All orders are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend offers at any time, without prior notice
2. Returns Policy
- All returns must be returned unopened and/or in its original packaging. You will need an authorisation number from us, and we will post using the address provided below, please include your purchase receipt.
- We often accept all returned items if you are unhappy with the item and as long as we have one in stock we can replace the item.
- How ever if the item is broken or used or unsellable – we cannot accept the item. We often can provide an in-store voucher but please correspond with us immediately after delivery where you can send images of the item to us.
- If the item is older than 14 days the returns policy will have expired.
- If you are unsure of any thing please email us – we read all emails promptly, and reply with in 24 hours.
All communication is through emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extended Christmas returns policy – All cancellable goods purchased between 1 November and 22 December (inclusive) can be returned in their original condition at any time before 19 January. For all items purchased on 23 December or after, our 14-day returns policy applies.
- What you can’t return are items that have been hand made for you (MADE TO ORDER). Items that have taken time to buy the material and hours to carefully design and make can not be returned.
All dates quoted for delivery are estimated delivery dates only and may be subject to change. Neither Hunt & Gather nor any delivery service we use can accept liability for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) if delivery takes place at any time other than the estimated date for delivery.
Delivery times during peak periods like Valentines Day, Mothers Day and Christmas can take longer – orders arrive faster if you use your postcode.
The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials) are the copyright of Hunt & Gather are/or its suppliers are the legal copyright holders of material on this website and in store. No others cannot use it to reprint, remake or publish without “Hunt & Gathers” written consent.
These Terms and your use of our Website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.
5. Handmade items
All hand made items are made by our selves, and all timber is locally sourced. Often from recycled timber yards and/or tree surgeons. It is our policy not to destroy rain forests but to reused, and recycle timber. Please be aware that wood does not like airconditioning, or central heating and radiators so please reframe from placing new items near a warm surface. Also please do not place items in dishwashers a simple wipe will suffice.
All Dimensions provided are approximate.
7. Reserve Rights
8. Wedding Gift List Returns Policy
9. Returns address
Hunt & Gather
No. 2 Tudor Row,